The P-40 Tac-2 pants will follow even your fastest moves, while all functional elements remain in their most ergonomic position. An anatomic cut, as well as a breathable and hardwearing Schoeller®-dynamic stretch material in the back of the pants provide these excellent wear characteristics.
POCKET CONFIGURATION THAT WORKS.
The P-40 Tac-2 Pants are specifically designed for operators who want full access to their upper leg pockets, even while wearing a thigh holster. The ˝tunneled˝ upper leg pockets allow you to loop the straps of your thigh holster underneath them and thus keep the pockets 100% functional and accessible.
For equipment, which you would like to stow away separately, there is a small gear pocket on the upper leg pocket and a multi gear side pocket with a detachable, reinforced securing tab.
PROTECTION YOU CAN RELY ON.
As with all P-40 Pants, also the Tac-2 can be equipped with UF PRO® Flex Knee Protectors. A unique construction of the trouser legs makes sure that your knee protector always stays in place, without any adjustments.
The CORDURA® reinforced knee and instep areas provide durability also on the long run.
THE PERFECT ALL-ROUNDER.
The P-40 Tac-2 Pants can be used for different kind of environments- from hot, arid terrains to cold mountain areas. When it gets hot, the mesh lined knee-protector pockets can be left open and thus provide additional air circulation. For cold temperatures, you can equip them with a detachable WINDSTOPPER® lining.
- "Tunnelled" upper leg pockets which allow full pocket functionality, even while wearing a thigh holster
- Hand pocket
- Safety pocket
- Small gear pocket
- Multi-purpose gear pocket with a detachable security strap
- Back pockets
- Double belt loops
- Stretch in the waist band
- Velcro loops on the waist band for attaching a combat belt
- Stretch areas in the rear area
- Externally accessible knee pockets for UF PRO® knee protectors
- Width-adjustable lower trouser leg
- CORDURA® reinforced knee and instep area
- Double zipper puller fly
- Inner zipper for a detachable WINDSTOPPER® lining