The Special Forces 1 Sleeping Bag can be used on its own, or bought as a set of two, which can be zipped together to create an extreme bag for temperatures -15°C. Available for purchase as a whole system or can be built up from the various Special Forces sleeping bags.
How does the complete system work?
The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C. Ingenious!
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with their own stuff sack to keep everything together.
WeightWeight includes everything.
ComfortUse this as your main temperature guide.
LowExperienced users who are used to severe conditions.
Compression Stuff SackHelp reduce volume to give you extra space when travelling.
Made In The UKSupport British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
Softie®Softie insulation is Exclusive to Snugpak.
Extra LongAdd a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm.
Hanging TabsHanging tabs allow for easy hanging, airing and drying.
Reinforced FootOlive, Black, Desert Tan & Camo versions include a reinforced foot, strong enough to sleep with your boots on!
• Temperature rating: Comfort: 5°C, Extreme: 0°C
• Compact pack size: 16x16cm (fully compressed)
• Weight: 1200g including compression stuff sack
• Mummy-style shape for heat retention
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
• Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Central, quick-release zip
• Paratex Steelplate outer shell for water resistance
• Softie Premier & Reflectatherm filling for maximum comfort and warmth
• Extra Length Available. This sleeping bag can be made extra long, so if you’re tall, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep without having to bend your legs!
• Hanging tabs allow for easy hanging, airing and drying
• Reinforced foot - so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!