SAW 46/48 POUCH
Dedicated belt-box pouch for M249-based machine guns. Partially stiffened design sized to take either 5.56 mm (M249/Mk46) or 7.62 mm (Mk48) Light Machine Gun belt-box. Straight flap secured with a buckle guarantees safe carry and easy access to the contents. Insert included to convert into a six AR-style rifle magazine pouch. Modular panels at the bottom and sides allow for attaching additional gear directly to the pouch.
- Partly stiffened construction, made of proprietary laminate and 500D Cordura®,
- Dedicated to the 5.56 mm (M249/Mk46) or 7.62 mm (Mk48),
- Detachable insert for six AR-style magazines,
- MOLLE/PALS panels on bottom and sides,
- Attaches either through PALS or via beltloops.