Exceptionally lightweight insulated mid layer that retains core warmth by blocking wind and trapping warm air next to the body, the Atom LT can also function as a wind resistant outer layer.
A lightweight and packable insulated mid layer hooded jacket. Outer shell is wind resistant and sheds light precipitation. Provides cool weather warmth that can be worn as an outer layer or as part of a layering system.
- Coreloft™ insulation has a very high warmth-to-weight ratio and resists compacting
- Insulated hood has a single pull adjuster; tightens beneath the ears to move with the head from side to side, not restricting vision; can be stowed using elastic hanger loop
- Articulation in the shoulders and elbows provides room for a full range of unrestricted motion
- Two large hand pockets with media ports to allow for internal routing of communications cables; one internal chest pocket
- Vertically routed hem drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt and PPE
- TORAY Mechanical Stretch Mini-Rip Lightweight
- POLARTEC® 6.8oz Power Stretch® Knit with Hardface®
- CORELOFT™ 1.8oz Insulation
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.